Canadian Kennel Club Australian Shepherds
Smaller and Standard sizes
We are striving to breed the best possible well rounded Aussies
for both families and performance homes.
Our focus is health & temperament first and foremost.
Breeding for form and function is also a priority in our program. We have many exciting crosses in the future so make sure to like and follow our Facebook page for all the updates!
We are hoping to keep back both red and blue merle males from future litters. We do not like to keep our dogs in kennels and runs or isolated so to make sure each of our pups lives their best lives it's best they don't live with other intact males. We are hoping to find some aussome homes to be a part of our breeding program and next generation of Aussies and keep a male puppy intact.
Here are a few details:
- Homes must be within 30 minutes of Stony Plain (there is a lot of driving on my behalf )
- Homes must have fenced yards or fenced areas on an acreage or farm
- Homes must be willing to have me visit with ladies for dates
- Homes will own puppy and will never be asked to take him away from home
- Guardian home puppies will be a reduced price of $2000, normally $3-4k for our pick merle males
- Nearby breeders are welcome to msg if looking for a stud to add to your program.
Cohen & Chiara, my biggest puppy helpers! They are gophers during whelping, help with ENS exercises and then keeping the puppies occupied while I clean and tidy up litters and play areas. They are also great socializers making loud noises, moving suddenly, constantly dropping and banging things and lots of playing, the puppies love their kids!
Please contact Carissa 780-270-6924 or through email
Calgary Australian Shepherd, Edmonton Australian Shepherd, Alberta Australian Shepherd, British Columbia Australian Shepherd, Saskatchewan Australian Shepherd, Manitoba Australian Shepherd, Ontario Australian Shepherd, Austrailian Shepherd, Australian Shepard